Monday 1 June 2015

April & May Snapshots


 Hello Beautiful People!

It's snapshots time again. Due to my wee break from the blogging world, this post is an amalgamation of April and May, two very lovely and two very stressful months! 

But onward with the photos!



The disused railway line near Coniston

Kendal looking absolutely beaut from the top of the castle




 The beginning of April meant the Easter holidays and a few very lovely weeks back home in Cumbria. Those three weeks were supposed to be filled with researching and essay planning, instead I filled them with walks in the Lakes, trips to National Trust houses, rereading the whole Harry Potter series, drinking my body weight in tea and generally lazing about. A much more enjoyable way to spend three weeks, I'm sure you'll agree!







Just before I went back to uni, I got a lovely postcard all the way from Hawaii from my friend Lisa who is traveling about the world on her gap year.  I met Lisa when we were both working in Northern Ireland last summer and it was so nice to here about her adventures.





Unfortunately, all that lazying about meant that when I got back to uni, I had to practically move into the library in order to get through the mountains of work I'd allowed to pile up. In the middle of this deadline madness it was my 21st birthday and I got absolutely spoilt rotten by my utter gems of housemates, who got me the amazing assortment of goodies pictured below.





Two of my housemates also turned 21 recently which was a brilliant excuse to dig up some of the very 'classy' photos that have emerged of us all over the last three years.













Since finishing uni a couple of weeks ago, I been making the most of the free time to get back into reading for pleasuring. It feels so nice to be able to read, knowing to don't have be coming up with a critical analysis at the same time. I've got given some mindfulness colouring books for my birthday and I've really been enjoying putting some music on and get lost in a bit of colouring in!

 


You can find all my photos over on my Instagram 

If you fancy, you can also check out my March snapshots 
and if you've got loads of time to kill, have a gander 
at the Jan & Feb
ones as well!

Love
S
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment