Monday 18 May 2015

So its been a while...


Soooo I haven't blogged for over a month...

Even by my haphazard upload related standards that's quite a long time. Turns out that I massively underestimated how much energy the last few weeks of uni would drain out of me. I spent most of the time I wasn't panic writing essays, curled up in bed hiding under my duvet or eating my body weight in crappy food, or both at the same time which I think you'll agree is quite a skill.

But uni's all over now. I handed my final assignment in last Monday which was very anticlimactic. A few clicks of a button and it was all over, and I was left sitting home alone wondering what to do with myself and the REST OF MY LIFE!

Despite being swamped with uni work, so much has happened over the last few weeks that I wanted to write about but I just never got round to it. During April, I become one of twelve New Blood Artist's for Hoot Creative Arts. We under went some really fun creative training and I really wanted to document each session, but time seemed to run away with me and those posts never got written. I do have this slightly blurry photo of some mental art we had to make in 15 minutes (those paper clips were a nightmare to tidy away).



In cased you hadn't noticed, we had an election recently. I had so many election based posts I wanted to write because, lets face it, I'm massively opinionated. I had started drafting out a few posts but surprise surprise, I never finished them. I had and do have a LOT of things to say on that topic, most of which can be summed up by this gem from Tumblr.

Source: http://betty-weasley.tumblr.com/post/119053120075

Now uni is over I have a ridiculous amount of free time on my hands, which is turning out to be both good and bad. On Saturday I read two books, tuned an autoharp, baked bread and still found myself with time to fill. All of which is fine and dandy but if I'm honest I feel like I have too much free time on my hands at the moment. I'm not very good at not having plans and stuff to do. I tend to end up lazing around in my pjs doing bugger all, which is great for the first couple of days but by day three I start to lose my mind.

So too much free time and the need to have something to focus on, should mean I get my arse back into gear and start uploading regularly again, but we'll have to wait and see how that one goes!

Love 
S
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment