Monday 16 February 2015

A Wander Up Scout Scar

Hello Beautiful People,

I had been super organised and planned out weekly uploads all the way up until Easter (I know, I was surprised too) but then life got in the way and what with uni work, hangovers, missed trains and job applications, the days seem to be whizzing past at such a rate of knots I'm left feeling a tad dizzy and bewildered.

I had planned to upload a "Top Ten Concerts" post today but because of all the reasons listed above and the fact that my top ten is still a top twenty and I can't cut it down, I haven't started writing it yet. I know, I'm a failure, minus Brownie points for me.

Instead I've cobbled together this wee set of photos. I'm currently spending reading week back at home with the parents and yesterday it was a lovely sunny Sunday, so we went for a wander up over Scout Scar. The perfect excuse to break in the new walking boots!

















Love
S
xxx

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much Diana! It means a lot :) Your blog is lovely x

    ReplyDelete